[Nfb-krafters-korner] new member

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 8 19:02:46 UTC 2010

The floors are not slippery at all where I make pottery. The floors are
cleaned with a power washer regularly and kept very clean, so not a problem.
In my own studio, I clean up after every session that I work there. By
keeping the work space clean every day, it is never a problem. That college
pottery room must have really been dirty for it to be slippery. Sorry that
you had such a fright over it and was not able to have the joy of making
pottery because of that. Now you can look back on it with a chuckle though,
when you reflect on your public speaking experiences, too.
Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com