[Nfb-krafters-korner] blind seed beaders

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jun 8 19:01:10 UTC 2010

Linda;
Have you ever done plastic canvis?  It is a form of needle work, done on a plastic grid.  When I get a chance, I am going to take on the chalange and see if I can use beads in conjunction with plastic canvis.  Say I make a christmas tree, then I can use beads to use as the decorations on the tree!

Terry Powers