[Nfb-krafters-korner] blind seed beaders

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 8 12:59:20 UTC 2010

Hi Laurie,
I am sure delighted to know that I will once again be able to use small
beads. I have not even tried because I cannot hardly feel them and just
getting a needle in my hands is nerve wracking. I did sew the hem in three
pairs of pants, so at least I am using a needle again. Yes, bead embroidery
is done by stacking beads onto the needle and sewing them into different
patterns and textures. It is also called _encrusted beadworking_ and I love
to do it. Or at least, I did love to do it. I am so happy to meet you and
know that this will be possible for me once again. Thanks. Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com