[Nfb-krafters-korner] WelcomeBeth

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 23:07:49 UTC 2010

Bead embroidery!!!  I never thought about that.  I loved to  embroider
going back years, and have thought how could I do it now.

What size beads do you suggest?  How tactile to do this.

So please give me a small example here.  Do you sew each bead in  place?
Or do you hmmmmmmm say put 5 beads on and you want to make a peddle  of a
flower now if you were to embroider that you come up at the bottome of the
peddle and kinda make a circle with the thread and then take the needle and
right nexct to where the thread comes up you put the needle in and take a
stitch  going toward the circle.  Pull up and then at the top of the circle go
down  on the other side of the thread.  So would you do the same motion with
beads on it?

Joyce