[Nfb-krafters-korner] WelcomeBeth

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Jun 10 12:04:52 UTC 2010

Carol,
You can use refrigerator magnets, too! Yes, the ones with nice pictures in
them. Just put them onto the fabric with some super glue or double stick
tape pieces to hold them in place...just a couple dots of it. Then, bead
them into a wonderful work of art using beads and stones.

I do my bead embroidery on a very heavy material that is an interlining.
Then, you can put a fabric over that with iron on interfacing that has
sticking stuff on both sides, to bond the fabrics together. Then you have a
really nice strong surface to make your peices onto.

Flat and beautiful buttons work wonderfully, too. Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com