[Nfb-krafters-korner] business plan

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 11 18:38:40 UTC 2010

If you go through all of this Linda you can get funding through your state
agency for the blind.  They will provide you with adaptive equipment to do
this, too.

My state agency was who purchased such things for me as a money identifier,
 computer sofftware and ID Mate.  When I was doing the candle business I
got  the ID Mate so I could put bar code labels on my fragrance oils and scan
them so  I would know what was wat.  After smelling maybe between 5 and 10
of these  f oils they all start smelling the same.  The ID Mate at the time
cost  $1800 when I got mine, but it made me independent in making the
candles.  I  purchased a talking scale that measured in grams and my kids would
come in and  make comments like, "She is measuring her drugs" and stuff like
that.

Joyce ragrance