[Nfb-krafters-korner] business plan

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 18:50:39 UTC 2010

Hi Joyce --
Oh, yes, we suspected it all along, there you are, snorting all those
wonderful fragrances...*just kidding*
Actually, fragrances do smell the same after you smell several in a row and
don't give time in between for the essence to deplete from your nostrils.
I know -- I'm a fragrance sniffer myself from way back...
I have a question about the ID Mate.  how does it work? does it use bar
codes?
How do you enter what you want on the label?
I would really be interested in getting one. My vision is so bad now it's
frightening. But I'm still enjoying what I have while I have it.

How much does the ID Mate cost?
Thanks.
--le