[Nfb-krafters-korner] business plan

Marianne Denning mdenning at cinci.rr.com
Fri Jun 11 23:00:07 UTC 2010

I purchased a refurbished ID mate from Blindmicemart.  It was $385.00.  It
uses bar codes.  If you want to add information or it does not recognize a
bar code you can record a message and when it scans that bar code the next
time it will play your recorded message.  It is really great.  It can take
some time to find the bar code.