[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blindmicemart

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jun 12 20:59:40 UTC 2010

Maryann,

How large is this I.D. Mate that you got from Blind Mice Mart?  Did  you
upgrade the data base or use it as is?

I really am interested in getting one, but can't afford the price  now.

I wonder if I would use it more then the KNFB reader.  I use to use my  I D
Mate a lot, but I don't use it much now as the old one there was no data
base and you had to have a sighted person help you.  It scanned the bar
codes, but then you had to verbally enter everything in it yourself.

I don't think they would take my old model as a trade in.

Joyce