[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blindmicemart

Marianne Denning mdenning at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jun 12 21:14:50 UTC 2010

No, I didn't upgrade the database.  If I need to I would do it using the
compac flashcard that came with it.  It is te last version of the ID Mate
that came out before the Summit.  I love it.  I think it is the size of the
regular ID Mate and very light weight.  It came with a strap to wear around
my neck and has a place on the back so you can slide it through t belt.  I
thought the price was the best of all.  I am like you and can't afford to
pay over $1000.00 for a brand new one.