[Nfb-krafters-korner] talking color detector

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 18:43:23 UTC 2010

I believe I have the colorino .  I have had no trouble with it  identifying
color.  I use it frequently to identify colors of yarn and  clothing.
Laura's is defintely priced out of my range , but this one was a  little more
then $200.  It also has a light detector on it.  I wanted  to price both the
color identifier and find a light detector last year at  convention so I was
happy to find both all in one.

I had the cheaper one that I don't remember the name of it, but it was
around $150 when I got it and that one did not work all that well at all.
That one was the one when you first turn it on it keeps repeating the word
white  as the cap is white.

Check on how many colors it claims to be able to detect.  The second  one I
got had a larger amount of colors then the first one I got.

Jouce