[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing Myself

Carla Roller croller614 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 18:22:06 UTC 2010

Hi everyone, I am Carla Roller. I live in Wallace South Carolina. I am so glad that Ican be a part of this list. I have always wanted to learn how to sew, knit, and crochet. Actually, I am up for learning anything. I enjoy crafts and just plain having friends to talk to! I am not one to write to the lists that I am on, because I can be a little shy at first. However, when I get to know others, they might want me to shut up. I hope that I can learn so much that I can help someone else to learn along the way also. Thanks for letting me join.
--
Carla

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD.