[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introducing Myself

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Jun 16 21:21:26 UTC 2010

Hi Carla,
I am new, too, just since last week. Welcome, and I enjoy talking with the
others, too. I am learning somuch, and mostly what I am learning now is that
I can DO things I thought I would never do again, with help and advice from
those who are doing them. Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com