[Nfb-krafters-korner] emails

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Jun 18 23:26:05 UTC 2010

Joyce:

I believe it is a function of your email program's settings (I.E. the way
you have it set up).  When I reply to a message, I'm pretty certain that I
have my settings to put the message I'm replying to at the bottom of my
response.  When I get your messages, often, there is just your response with
nothing below it.  So it can be a little confusing  to try and figure out
what your responding to.  Now I'm not sure if this is on all the responses
you send or just some of them.

If I'm correct, the area to make these selections are under the tools menu,
under options, and then under either compose or send message.

Eileen