[Nfb-krafters-korner] emails

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sat Jun 19 02:11:21 UTC 2010

I don't know how AOL works, but in Outlook Express you can turn that option on or off.  I like to see the original message because sometimes the reply is ambiguous without it.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan