[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT I Bill

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 14:16:13 UTC 2010

I brought it up to a state affiliate event over the weekend and passed it
around.  I left a few folks saying I got to get me one of those.

I Bill by Orbit Research, I can't say enough about this small, wonderful
money identifier.

Did you know that I think one of those key chains or key rings for the
cellular phones can attach to the corner of it?  I tried a regular key ring
and another type of key thingy and they did not work as they were to thick to
go  in the provided place.  It is located on one of the corners.

Maybe I will have you make me a beaded wire ring!

Joyce

Joyce  Kanewww._KraftersKorner.or g_ (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)