[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT I Bill

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Tue Jun 22 01:22:20 UTC 2010

Hmm, I'll have to look at mine to see where the hole is.  I really love the unit.  I just can't believe I got one.  *grin*  I never thought it would happen.  After all, that's $100 less I can spend on my addiction ... beads!  *grin*

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan