[Nfb-krafters-korner] What this list is all about

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Tue Jun 22 03:55:03 UTC 2010

Linda:

There are these wonderful needles out there for seed beading called big Eye
Needles Essentially, they look like 2 pieces of wirewith both ends soldared
together and the middle opens. You just insert your needle and scoot the
thread down to the end and allow the needle to collapse. They come in 2
sizes  the shorter size is good for multiple passes through size 11 seed
beads. www.fusionbeads.com does hav them.