[Nfb-krafters-korner] What this list is all about

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 22 16:01:23 UTC 2010

I have them coming. Ordered them last week. I also ordered the chain nose
pliers you suggested. I did not know what kind to get since there are so
many, so I ended up ordering ones that were about $40.  hope they work for
me. The ones I have are inexpensive ones and the surface of them is FLAT,
which I don't think would work for crimps? Seems to me there needs to be a
shape to the surface of the pliers to use for crimping? I don't know - just
took a chance and placed the order.

I definitely will be in your seed beading class.  DEVINITELY...Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com