[Nfb-krafters-korner] beads and stuff Linda

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 22 15:47:29 UTC 2010

I also use fireline, buy it at Dicks Sproting Goods store in the Fishing
Dept. I use it for my bead embroidery and encrusted beadworking projects For
gemstones, I use soft flex usually. I like to make very chunky gemstone
pieces, so I buy the heavy one to support the heavier stones that I like to
use. Lynda

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com