[Nfb-krafters-korner] beads and festivals Linda

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Wed Jun 23 06:24:40 UTC 2010

I have an easy up too and I have had to replace tents over the years. When
the rain collects on the top of the tent  I get up onto a stool or milk
crate and bail it out with  a small bucket because poking it up from the
inside makes holes that eventually can cause leaks. wisconsin weather is
just as unpredictable as PA weather  and I have found the best way for
people to see my product from outside the tent when it rains and I have to
put up  sides is to use clear shower curtain liners clipped on with those
strong woodworking clamps and bunji chords.   On sun shiny windy days, I
remove the top altogether. I lose the shade, but I save the tent. -----