[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille verses talking

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Jun 24 23:26:42 UTC 2010

I agree with you and that is how I do it, too. I can understand why young
students rely on technology because I have seen them operating their devices
and they are whiz kids at getting information and recording notes, and other
things they need as college students. I was very impressed when I met
several of the young students when I was at the shcool in Homestead. I
stayed on to give a couple of lectures there, so that the blind students
could encounter what the classroom lecture would be like, and how they would
deal with it. They truly are amazing, what they can do. And, they are really
good at Braille as well. Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com