[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 25 18:54:15 UTC 2010

Thank you Cindy for starting this line of emails regarding how you use
Braille for your knitting patterns.  What a great idea Cindy Z. gave us
regarding the magnetic business cards.[I will be out on the search for those at
Convention.

I found it interesting all the replies as it is important for the blind to
hear everyone's opinion and use of Braille.  If we as a division need to
promote patterns being available in Braille for all types of crafting, which
they are not available that much at this time, I am happy to hear folk's
opinion  on this matter.

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)