[Nfb-krafters-korner] Idea for convention meeting

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Jun 25 19:00:51 UTC 2010

Joyce,
I'm not sure if you have all the agenda for the Krafters Korner meeting decided yet or not, but something I think would be helpful for me is to hear some alternatives that others are using when they are doing their particular craft.  I enjoyed hearing how other use a flip cards with directions on them or another person uses a digital format.  I think this type of open discussion would benefit us all.

Thanks,
Cindy Zimmer