[Nfb-krafters-korner] a note from Linda

Sahar Husseini sahar at inebraska.com
Sat Jun 26 13:09:20 UTC 2010

Oh, but they sound awesome!  As you might already know, people pay lots for that sort of thing.  It's amazing stuff.  I bet you can enter the Fire Mountain Gems and Beads contest.  The only thing about them is you have to have used their beads, but they do have awesome deals.  Sometimes, people mix things they made with the company's beads, and that works, too, but you can't buy from another company and enter their contest  Wow, I don't know if that made sense.  I'm trying to say that if you use seed beads, they want to know the item number so they know you bought the beads from them.  I need to go drink some more coffee; I can't make more sense.  *lol*
Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, Please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan