[Nfb-krafters-korner] a note from Linda

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 25 21:19:51 UTC 2010

I do them for myself, and for juried fine art exhibitions. I never offer
them for sale.
I am happily working on the piece I thought I could never do again. I am
soooo happy. I would like to enter this in a juried exhibition in the
future.
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com