[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crimping_Laurie

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 26 16:10:32 UTC 2010

Laurie,
My new chain nose pliers, and sterling silver crimp beads arrived. I have just finished off a necklace that I made this week with the new items. OH, what a difference they made. I LOVE these chain nose plyers so much. The crimp is wonderful and so much easier for me to use than the crimper tool. These pliers are well worth the $40. they cost.

I think I need to write about this on my blog (smile)

 THANK you Laurie for the good advice. Lynda

Visit my website:  http://lyndalambert.com
My blog:  http://www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com