[Nfb-krafters-korner] a note from Linda

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sat Jun 26 18:37:06 UTC 2010

Hello Dear Platinim Partner, Sahar:

OH, YES, Big Spender, it is so dangerous to be at the gem shows, too. It is
so overpowering you have to sit down awhile to get your breath back again.
You get dizzy for the excitement.  Rings and Things have gem stones  I have
never found anywhere else. But, I also buy lots and lots from FM, too.

OH, the set of tools I have is by Bead Smith...they are nice, but nowhere
near the quality of this pair of Revere Pliers I just got.  Now, you have me
excited about actually sending in some work to FM  in the future...laughing.

Do you go to the convention every year? If so, I do plan to meet you in
person NEXT summer, lord willing and the crick don't rise....laugh. Lynda

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
www.lyndalambert.com