[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention elections

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Jun 27 20:45:29 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone,

Elections will be held at our annual business meeting for a portion of the
officers of this division. Due to some health issues over the last eight
months, I will not be attending this year (crossing my fingers for Orlando).
However, I am still running for the position that I currently hold. I have
enjoyed serving this division and am excited to see the new members joining
us and the rewards they are receiving by having like minded individuals to
encourage them to keep doing the things they loved as a sighted person or to
try things they never dreamed possible.

Cindy Sheets, 1st Vice President
NFB Krafters Division