[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question-UFO's

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Mon Mar 1 10:41:45 UTC 2010

Well, at least I only have two projects that have been sitting for quite a
while and I have told myself that when I get the craft room put together and
organized, stop laughing, I was going to make them a priority.

There is a project that is not mine, but it has been waiting to be finished
for about 20 years by my mother, who passed away 12/28/01.  It is a
gentleman's bow tie quilt, half finished and already mounted on the large
quilting frame.  I'm going to set the frame back up and put it in my
upstairs hallway outside the craft room door.  The frame tilts up and it
will fit nicely against the wall.  My mother was a great quilter, by hand
only, and also loved crocheting afgans.  My sister and I are going to finish
the quilt together.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net