[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question-UFO's

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Mar 1 15:40:39 UTC 2010

Just one...the shamrock project for tonight's class.  Oh, I guess I just did some sculpting here at work and we are going to paint our projects soon so technically they are not finished.

Does everyone know about the type of clay that you do not need to "fire"?  We had a volunteer come to the Center last week and showed us this clay.  We all got to make several projects that dried over night.

Thanks,
Cindy