[Nfb-krafters-korner] Starting in Beading

Shaw,Trae (DARS) Trae.Shaw at dars.state.tx.us
Wed Mar 3 16:47:04 UTC 2010

Howdy,

I have a consumer that's interested in learning how to bead.  I have helped a lot of people learn nonvisual techniques to a bunch of different things but Beading is a first for me!  I was hoping maybe some of you could push me toward where we should start.  I called Hobby Lobby but they don't have any beading classes.  Is there any audio lessons I could order her or anything else that could help beginners?  Also what tools will she need?  Thanks.

Trae Shaw
Vocational Rehabilitation Teacher
Division for Blind Services
4102 N. Navarro, Suite D-2