[Nfb-krafters-korner] Starting in Beading

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Thu Mar 4 01:51:48 UTC 2010

Well, you came to the right place. The first time I did beading on
the phone here with Laurie, I could barely pick up a tiny bead and
hold it to the needle. Now, I can make things to give to friends.
Things that are actually nice.  So have her join the group and meet
on the phone for the great classes. OH, and let her know she can
learn to make the cutest boxes on another class here. The gift and
the wrap can all be homemade.  Oh, maybe the product for sale in its
homemade box. lol