[Nfb-krafters-korner] Starting in Beading

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Thu Mar 4 21:58:33 UTC 2010

You came to the right place.  I teach at least one beginner beading  class a
month. Watch for class announcements posted to the list. I'd also like to
invite your student to sign up for our list and/or become a dues paying
member to the  krafter's division for   $10 per year. All classes are free
to  members.  2  weeks ago, we had a class on the beginner seed bead   stich
called Peyote stich which is a off loom seed beadweaving technique. We  also
have had and will in the future have beginner bead stringing classes to make
bracelets and necklaces. We will also be having beginner earrings as well.