[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friday's Question - Scissors anyone - please read

Laura White lewhite2 at oakland.edu
Fri Mar 5 05:17:17 UTC 2010

Hi all,
For me I have wanted to cut up my first pair of knitted socks I made.
Actually I only ever made one out of the pair I disliked the yarn so
much.  In all fairness I was just learning magic loop and so had
insentive to be a little frustrated.  Oddly enough, now I love socks
and will be making my next pair on size 2 or 3 needles!
Who else has a project they have wanted to cut up and throw away?

Laura