[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: Friday's Question - Scissors anyone - pleaseread

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 15:47:32 UTC 2010

I actually did cut it up I was so flipping mad at the yarn.  I had an order
for an aqua blue shawl with button closure.  Easy enough, so I under bid the
project as it was for a friend.  I ended up buying new yarn and starting
from scratch.  It turned out beautifully.  But oh that first yarn pulled and
frayed snagged and any other disaster you could come up with.  I will bet I
started that shawl with that nice looking but crappy yarn six times, growl.
I can get very stubborn.  The new yarn flowed like butter over my needles.
Only one mistake and I covered it with the edging.

Becky and dog guide Jake