[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction from a New Member

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 20:11:09 UTC 2010

Welcome Jewel.  We do have some folks here that do scrapbooking.   You will
find a new bunch of friends willing to help you with what ever craft  you
might be interested in.

Where did you hear about our group?  I am trying to figure out how to  get
the word out about us and just wanted to know where folks heard about  us.

Recently we have gotten a few new members on the list and I hope they
introduce themselves like you did.

Please do check out our webcite and especially the classes we give via
telephone conference calling.  We are having an Origami class this coming
Wednesday at 8 pm Eastern time.  The phone number will be posted to the  list
and there is no need to sign up for this class.

The webcite is:
KraftersKorner.org

Welcome again and I might take you upp on doing some research for me for
the group.  Thanks for the offer.

Joyce Kane, Monirator and President of NFB Krafters Division