[Nfb-krafters-korner] Introduction from a New Member

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 00:09:34 UTC 2010

Hi Cindy! Thanks for the great idea of recorded messages! I'll be sure
to include that in the scrapbook. I know I can get some of those
little recording buttons from APH. Are there other resources for them
that you recommend?

Unfortunately, I won't be going to the convention this year. I really
wanted to, but I don't have the funds and have been so crazy-busy, I
didn't get going with my scholarship essay like I was supposed to.
Next year's convention, however, will be a different story. I will be
at that one; I simply must. I haven't been to a national convention
yet, so I simply can't allow myself to miss two in a row as my first
convention.

Thanks again for the great idea,
Jewel