[Nfb-krafters-korner] Double Knitting Pouch Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 16:45:50 UTC 2010

The double knitting pouch class will begin on March 19 at 8 p.m. eastern
time.  The instructor is Eileen.  We will be making a double sided  pouch for
our Victor Reader or whatever we want to put in our pouch!

For those of you who have not signed up for this class, there is still time
 to do it.

The class runs for 3 lessons.  I believe we will push the last lesson  up
one week and not have it on Good Friday.

Our thoughts and best wishes go out to Eileen and Lewis along with our
prayers.

Joyce