[Nfb-krafters-korner] Double Knitting Pouch Class

eileen scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Mar 11 18:16:17 UTC 2010

Hi Folks:

Sorry about the cancellation of the original date for the class, but I'm
getting things back in focus.  Thank you to all those who express their
condolences about Louis' mother.  I'd write you directly, but in addition to
all else, my hard drive crashed last Friday and I lost all my emails.  I did
see a few from a number of you and thank you for your kind thoughts.

So, again, once we have the list of people signed up for the double knitting
class and I know the phone number and access codes You'll be contacted with
that info.  I almost have the pattern re-written so will be ready by the
time the 19th rolls around.

Sorry again for the short notice on the cancellation of the original date.

Eileen