[Nfb-krafters-korner] oreggamysession

MS S TILLETT suetillett at verizon.net
Thu Mar 11 17:35:34 UTC 2010

That might work.  It is pretty far in the future, but Wednesdays seem to work best for me.  I'll watch for the reminders.  My mother and I are selling our houses and buying one together and I am crazy-busy and stressed.  Will be better when we get out of attorney review, through the appraisal and inspection.  It is right around the corner from me so will be in my same neighborhood!  Won't have too much time for crafts this spring.  I am making a stuffed squirrel for my Great niece.
Sorry I missed you.  I tried 3 times.  Is the code 27238?

Sue, Wonder, and Gillah