[Nfb-krafters-korner] oreggamysession

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 17:47:49 UTC 2010

That was not the code for that class.  You need to  be aware of  this.

We assign different codes for the classes and that is why we have you sign
up for the class in advance.  I then email you the phone number along with
the code to get into each class.

Since we had to switch our conference service we have a new phone number
for calling in and we are presently setting up different code numbers.

The Monday Night chat has the number and code of
605 715 4900 code 2 7 2 3 8

We can not record on that code number and we use that one just for Monday
Night Chats or knit togethers.

Joyce