[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami Class

Karla Irish irishk45 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 11 22:44:00 UTC 2010

Well hi Joyce. I hope you get yoru cuckoo clock that you want. I have a German cuckoo clock that comes out every hour and then every half hour that I bought from QVC. I like it real well. Well my son is talking to support group, Freedom Science, about Jones 11. It's not working on our new computer that we got so I don't know, it's been on there for a while and they can't get it to work either. So I don't know what's gonna happen about that. So anyhow. I wish you luck on your clock and I hope you get it. Carla.

Karla Irish sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/gkAInUmN-20100311-1739.wav