[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami Class

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 23:11:56 UTC 2010

Joyce,

You left my name out in the list of people at the class *pout*
Unfortunately, not long after you left, my cordless died, so I didn't
get to do the last flower, either.

Carla,
How do you do that voice-to-text e-mail on the go? That is sooo cool!
I enjoyed listening to your voice. Only thing I saw that it got wrong
is that it put Jones 11 instead of JAWS 11 *giggle* Good luck with
that, by the way. They should be able to fix it...not sure what's
going on there!

Anyway, I'm really curious about your voice-to-text on the go
thingie...how you do that? It sounded great and look ed good.

~Jewel