[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami Class

Karla Irish irishk45 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 12 19:09:04 UTC 2010

Well Hi Julia,

Voice on the Go is free for 3 months.  I think the website is voiceonthego.net.  You can go over there and sign up for 3 months free.  You have to have a cell phone and you have to give them your cell phone number.  You have to give your email address, and you have to give them your password to get into your email address.  It's not perfect, but it's free for 3 months.  You can have it on your home phone too, you just give them that phone number too and they can put it on that so you can use it on your home phone.  Then they also, whatever state you live in, they will look for a free phone number for you to call where it won't cost you anything on your home phone, on your cell phone it will, but not on your home phone.  I hope that helps you.  I'm still under the 3 month trial yet.  I thought it would be over now, but they say it's not.  Henrietta has it too. There are just 2 of us on the NFB list that has it.  If you want to try it out, it's free, just tell them Carla recommended and told you about it.  Talk to you later.  Carla.

Karla Irish sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/TVezS54o-20100312-1348.wav