[Nfb-krafters-korner] FRIDAYS QUESTION-What craft have you alwayswanted to try?

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 12 19:14:25 UTC 2010

What is Tat?

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Karla Irish
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 11:06 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] FRIDAYS QUESTION-What craft have you
alwayswanted to try?

I always wanted to learn how to tat.  My grandmother used to do it and she
could do it without looking.  But I didn't admit that close to her to learn
how to tat but I always wanted to learn how to do tatting.  That's what I
always wanted to learn.  Carla.

Karla Irish sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the
Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/ilyrroKI-2010031
2-1052.wav