[Nfb-krafters-korner] FRIDAYS QUESTION-What craft have you alwayswanted to try?

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 12 19:07:54 UTC 2010

Well, I always wanted to learn to knit, and thanks to this group and finding
all kinds of blind knitters, I am now knitting.

Currently, I would kind of like to try making my own acrylic beads but after
reading about the safety equipment one would need, I am not sure if I want
to invest that much into actually trying this. I thought about maybe it
being something I could come up with the conceptual idea and have my do the
actual mixing and pouring but I'm still not certain with his health that we
should try this one. He needs a hobby and I figured if I could push him into
it--.

I'm sure if I think long enough that I can come up with more things I want
to try.

Cindy S.