[Nfb-krafters-korner] FRIDAYS QUESTION-What craft have you always wanted to try?

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Sat Mar 13 02:18:21 UTC 2010

There are all kinds of crafts I would like to do.  Quilting, orogami, and
more. All I need is time, space, and money.  I would also like to have a
knitting machine.  I have stuck to hand knitting and sewing, but I would
like to do trims with chrochet.  The only thing I really have no interest in
doing for myself is gardening.  The harvest is my interest there. I don't
need the dirt under my nails or the sore knees, smile.  Oh yes, I took a
course in pottery once and would love to do a lot more of that, in spite of
the dirt under my nails.  As I said:  time, space, and money!

Ramona