[Nfb-krafters-korner] rag rugs

Marianne mdenning at cinci.rr.com
Mon Mar 15 02:07:38 UTC 2010

My sons have rented their first office space.  It is in an old warehouse and they ripped up all the flooring this weekend and found a distressed wood floor under everything else.  I would like to make a simple rag rug to put on the floor and understand that I need to braid long strips of fabric and then coil it to make the rug.  Has anyone made a rag rug before?  Would anyone be interested in teaching such a class and would others be intersted in learning to make rag rugs?

I guess this also goes along with the Friday question even though I had never thought of it before this weekend.

Marianne