[Nfb-krafters-korner] rag rugs

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Mon Mar 15 02:58:44 UTC 2010

Marianne,  I used rags sewed in long strips just like yarn  and wove rag
rugs in high school on looms. You can braid them and sew the braids in
circles.  You can also chrochet the stripsof rags if you prefer.  Something
depends on the quality and consistent size of the rags.  If you have lots of
rags, the rugs can be nice.  You can sort the rags in colors or groups of
colors or just play pot luck.  Have fun!
Ramona